4.1.1. Safety regulations
1. Any works on repair or maintenance of the car should be carried out in the spacious, well ventilated and shined room.
2. The workshop equipment (load-lifting mechanisms, machines, electrotools) should be specially adapted for performance of repair operations with the car (for example, for a food of figurative lighting devices it is desirable to use sources of a low voltage 36 or 12 In, instead of 220 In).
3. Do not smoke and do not use open fire indoors where there is a car, combustive-lubricating materials etc.
4. At work with the metalwork tool use gloves — they will protect hands not only from dirt, but also from scratches and cuts.
5. Any works from below the car carry out in goggles.
6. For carrying out body repair (a shpatlevka, painting, polishing) put on a respirator and provide additional ventilation of a room.
7. The works connected with removal installation of heavy knots and units of the car, carry out with the assistant.
8. Capacities with the combustive-lubricating and paint and varnish materials which are storing in a workshop, should be always densely closed. Do not allow finding of such materials in a zone of falling of sparks when using the metal-cutting tool.
9. Do not allow hit of oils (especially fulfilled), antifreeze and electrolit on open sites of skin. In case of hit wash away as soon as possible soap solution.
10. Do not use for cleaning of skin of hands gasoline, diesel fuel, solvents, etc.
11. Remember that improper maintenance of electric equipment and fuel equipment can lead to a fire. If there is no confidence of the knowledge of service of the specified systems, address to experts better. If nevertheless it is decided to perform work independently, strictly follow all recommendations and preventions.
12. Observe extra care at the car repairs, equipped with safety cushions or prednatyazhitel of belts. Do not try to repair independently knots of these systems (the electronic control unit safety cushions, modules of safety cushions, a steering wheel, blow sensors, prednatyazhitel of belts etc.) as the wrong works can lead to operation of these devices and, as a result, to heavy traumas. At performance of any works in a zone of an arrangement of these devices attentively study all recommendations and preventions.
13. Tools and the equipment, applied at car repairs, should be in good repair. It is necessary to give special attention to a condition of isolation of electric wires.
14. At service of the cars equipped with central air of air, do not allow system depressurization as the coolant containing in it is poisonous.
For safe lifting of the car by a jack it is necessary to carry out the following.
1. Establish the car on an equal firm surface.
2. Before lifting release the car from extraneous subjects. In advance take away from a luggage carrier all necessary for repair (spare parts, tools) as access to the lifted car can be complicated or impossible.
3. A jack establish only under those places which are for this purpose intended. Power elements of a body in these parts specially утолщены also have the increased durability.
4. Enclose a protivootkatny emphasis under car wheels from outside, the opposite lifted.
5. For prevention of a prosedaniye and jack cave-in to the earth enclose under it a board (20х20х2 cm).
6. Bring a persistent head to a car body. Thus the jack should stand perpendicular to a basic surface.
7. Before lifting the car a jack on the demanded height, once again attentively check, whether the jack in any party tilted.
8. It is necessary to establish support also only under specially intended for lifting of the car of a place. Between a support and a body of the car enclose rubber or wooden laying.
9. Establish a three-legged support so that her two legs were from a car body, and one — outside.
When using for lifting of the car of the lift observe the following safety requirements.
1. During lifting and lowering of the car it is forbidden to be near it in order to avoid accident.
2. If there was a danger of falling of the car, immediately leave a dangerous zone.
3. Correctly have the car center of gravity on the lift to avoid its falling.
4. Protect feet not to press them paws of the lift or car wheels when lowering.
5. Do not make excessive effort governing bodies the lift.
6. To operate the lift the qualified personnel should only.
7. Do not allow excessive rocking of the car on the lift.
8. Paws of the lift establish only under those places which are for this purpose intended. Power elements of a body in these parts specially утолщены also have the increased durability.
9. At removal of heavy knots and units from the car established on the lift, establish additional support.