8.5.1. Pumping of system of the hydraulic booster of a steering
Pumping (air removal) hydraulic system of the amplifier of a steering is necessary after any works connected with depressurization of system (replacement of the pump or pipelines). A sign of availability of air in system is the podklinivaniye of a steering wheel in attempt sharply to turn it. Besides, the pump publishes the increased noise at the moment of turn of a steering wheel, and liquid in a tank usually foams.
2. Start up the engine and turn a steering wheel against the stop in one party.
Do not hold a steering wheel in extreme situation more than 10 pages.
3. Turn a steering wheel against the stop to the opposite side.
4. Turn a steering wheel in average situation and muffle the engine.
5. Check level of working liquid in a tank of the hydraulic booster and if necessary add.
Level of working liquid at the heated-up engine should be in a tank not above a label "MOVE" on the index established on a stopper of a tank (or not above the top label on a tank wall), at the cold — «MIN» labels on the index (not below the bottom label on a wall) are not lower.
6. Repeat operations 2-5 until level of working liquid in a tank will not cease to decrease.