1. Before removing any ESUD hubs, disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the storage battery.
2. Do not start up the engine if tips of wires on the storage battery are badly tightened.
3. Never disconnect the storage battery from an onboard network of the car at the working engine.
4. At a charging of the storage battery disconnect it from an onboard network of the car.
5. Do not subject EBU to temperature above 65 °C in working condition and higher than 80 °C in non-working (for example, in the drying chamber). If this temperature is exceeded, it is necessary to remove EBU from the car.
6. Do not disconnect from EBU and do not attach to it sockets of a plait of wires at the included ignition.
7. Before carrying out electroarc welding on the car disconnect wires from the storage battery and sockets of wires from EBU.
8. All measurements of tension carry out the digital voltmeter with internal resistance not less than 10 megohms.